With our growing market penetration, we are also introducing new innovations for image recognition. This month‚Äôs newsletter speaks about two key initiatives we have introduced in the market ‚Äď
- Getting the right shelf arrangement ‚Äď ‚ÄúRight assortment of products, present in right quantity and in the right location‚ÄĚ ‚Äď is what every leader aims for. Much has been said about the assortment (on-shelf-availability) and quantity (share-of-shelf) aspects, but not many companies leverage the power of AI to get the ‚Äėlocation‚Äô right. In this blog, we discuss how an image recognition program can be used to implement planogram compliance at scale. There might be some useful ideas for you to pick up.
- On-Device Image Recognition ‚Äď Breaking the barrier of 5-10 mins turnaround time, we are launching an offline image recognition option (called ODIN) where users will get ‚Äėinstant‚Äô feedback from AI analysis, without any internet connection. We now offer a wide range of image recognition options that can be optimized either for speed, accuracy or cost. Read more to see how the on-device image recognition solution works and whether it‚Äôs a right fit for you.
For any comments or questions, you can contact us here.
Latest on Retail Execution:
Shelf Arrangement KPIs and Planogram Compliance through Image Recognition
ODIN by ParallelDots : On-Device Image Recognition for Automated Retail Audits
ParallelDots in News:
Co-Founder and Chief Data Scientist, Muktabh Mayank in conversation with the Udyam Gyan team.
April 2021 at ParallelDots :
Latest on Retail Execution ‚Äď A series of blogs on the Perfect Store Programme (PSP)
Part A : Key questions to consider when thinking of building a PSP
Part B : A framework for building PSP.
Part C : Key ideas for execution of a PSP.
Updates from the Product Team:
The Price Display Detection feature of ShelfWatch
Research from the Data Science Team:
1. Bag of tricks for Retail Product Image Classification (Click to read more)
2. Compact retail shelf segmentation for mobile deployment ( Click to read more)
ParallelDots in News:
ParallelDots CEO Angam Parashar speaks with Kossi Adzo of Startup.info.
How ParallelDots is modernizing retail execution ‚Äď Muktabh in conversation with StartUps Unplugged.
- Recent Posts
- Return on Investment : Why CPG Leaders are using Image Recognition for Perfect Store Execution - January 6, 2022
- Image Recognition for Retail Execution ‚Äď ParallelDots partners with Kvados for Central European Markets - September 16, 2021
- Building the Perfect Retail Execution Strategy ‚Äď with Image Recognition. - August 25, 2021